Skip to content
- We believe that each patient deserves care that is possibly the safest and of the highest quality. This is achieved through the employment of qualified medical professionals and support personnel, their continuous education and training, the use of the latest technology, and ensuring the satisfaction of our patients.
- Here at our hospital quality and patient safety is the top priority and this aim is shared by all staff members. All employees are fully aware of our operational goals and practising standards. All our suppliers, whether of products or services, are assessed to ensure that they meet the required standards.
- Our nursing staffs provide compassionate care and meet the ethical standards to achieve patients’ satisfaction and expectations of fully taken care of their well-being.
- We provide a safe and healthy environment not only for the patients but for all hospital staff, ensuring safe practices and standard procedures are followed in all areas and at all levels of operations.
- To ensure that all hospital’s procedures and instructions operate effectively, we undertake planned internal audits annually.
- The hospital provides barrier precautions and isolation procedures that protect patients, visitors, and staff from communicable diseases and protects immunosuppressed patients from acquiring infections to which they are uniquely prone.
- The hospital develops, implements, and tests an emergency preparedness program to respond to the presentation of global communicable diseases.
- Gloves, masks, eye protection, other protective equipment, soap, and disinfectants are available and used correctly when required.