The patients whose organization has provided them with the insurance facility will need to follow the policies and procedures of their respective organizations. Before getting treatment against the health insurance, the patient should provide some documents to fulfil the requirement of the insurance company as well as of the hospital.
At the Murshid Hospital & Health Care Centre, for getting medical treatment against any personal or group insurance, either the organization or the insurance company should have Murshid Hospital & Health Care Centre on its panel. At the counter, the employee should provide a copy of CNIC, copy of service ID card, the company’s introduction letter confirming the eligibility of the employee for the medical treatment against corporate billing or group insurance. A proof of insurance coverage will be required for treatment under personal insurance.
If the period of stay of the admitted patient exceeds or the cost of treatment exceeds a certain limit defined by their insurance company or their employer, an additional approval will be required.
List of Insurance Companies on Murshid Panel
- Adamjee Insurance Company Limited
- Askari General Insurance Company Limited
- Allianz EFU
- Atlas Insurance Limited
- Century Insurance Company Limited
- East West Insurance Company Limited
- Health Econnex
- Habib Insurance Company Limited
- IGI Life Insurance Limited
- Jubilee General Insurance Company Limited
- Jubilee Life Insurance Company Limited
- Pak-Qatar Family Takaful
- Saudi Pak Insurance Company Limited
- Takaful Pakistan Limited
- The United Insurance Company of Pakistan Limited
- TPL Direct Insurance
- TPL Life Insurance