Urology is the branch of medicine that focuses on surgical and medical diseases of the male and female urinary-tract system and the male reproductive organs. Women have a lifetime risk of over 50 per cent of developing a urinary tract infection (UTI).
When to visit a Urologist
Common symptoms of UTI are mentioned below, symptoms you should never ignore;
- A strong, persistent urge to urinate.
- A burning sensation when urinating.
- Passing frequent, small amounts of urine.
- Urine that appears cloudy.
- Urine that appears red, bright pink or cola-colored — a sign of blood in the urine
- Having severe constipation