The paediatrics department is working under the supervision of experienced paediatricians and neonatologists with the support of highly skilled staff. Our state of the art Neonatal Intensive Care Unit considered one of the best NICU in the city. As Murshid Hospital is located in the periphery of Karachi city, severely ill neonates routinely referred from the under-developed areas of Baluchistan province.
When to Consult a Paediatrician
For below problem, parents may consult a paediatrician or if find any abnormality in child growth and behaviour you must consult a paediatrician.
- Asthma and allergies.
- Recurrent infections
- Poor growth.
- Behaviour problems.
- Developmental delay.
- Autism spectrum disorder (ASD).
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Brain conditions – for example, epilepsy.
- Problems with muscles or bones – for example, developmental dysplasia of the hip or bow legs.
- Disabilities like Down syndrome, cerebral palsy or Fragile X syndrome.
- Faecal incontinence or constipation.