Dermatology is the science that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the skin, hair and nails.
When to visit a Dermatologist
If any of the below symptoms are being experienced then it is best to visit a dermatologist as soon as possible.
- A mole or patch of skin that is changed in colour size or shape
- Stubborn acne
- Unbearable Itching, hives or rashes
- Scars from acne, blemishes, or cuts and scrapes
- Continuous skin irritations
- Dull complexion
- Chronic skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, vitiligo etc.
- Nail disorders
- Hair loss and continuous hair fall