Dentistry, also known as dental medicine and oral medicine, is a branch of medicine that consists of the study, diagnosis, prevention, disorders, and treatment of diseases of teeth and supporting structures. Brushing and flossing are important, but the whole family needs to visit your dentist regularly to keep your teeth strong and healthy.
- For tooth pain or swelling.
- Swollen, sore or inflamed gums
- Injury to the mouth or tooth & gums
- White spots on your teeth or gums
- Mouth ulcers
- Canker sores
- Hot and cold sensitivity
- Dry mouth
- Headaches or soreness from grinding teeth.
Correction of jaw like proclined teeth, retroclined teeth, spacing and crowding.
Bleaching, scaling & dental whitening.
Impaction third molar (Wisdom teeth)